Rivalry

whitewing09

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha...nice. A lot of guys in our band play football before games or just whenever at someone's house (this person has a HUGE backyard...the size of a legit football field). We have so many guys that would outdo receivers and backs on our varsity level. Not to mention that a lot of starters from junior high and freshman year, myself included, quit playing football. Some of us do go play the basketball team during open gym and we win sometimes. Just goes to show how greatly conditioned all us band people are.

I wish we did that though...it'd be fun to play some football players in a game.

Oh, since this is a rivalry post *ahem* I should include (because I forgot about them) Memorial because of that game we had with them last year in which we won because of a controversial fumble at the end of the 4th quarter (the call was correct, it WAS a fumble, you can see for yourself on youtube.com, check under "Bradley Stephens" and look at the Bradley Stephens highlight film) and we scored in overtime and won. Aside from that game, every single time we have played Memorial, we have scored at least 40 points. The first time was 42, the second was 74, and this past time was 48. They have gotten closer everytime, first time for them was 0, second was 35, and this past one was 42. I think they will win the game this year.

They have trouble getting people to Volunteer to have their head smashed in.

Arlington tends to follow the rule about Band and Football (You can't have a good band and a good football team) except for Seguin. Hopefully they'll move up to 5A in 2008.

I wonder how it will for Arlington be when Seguin does move up to 5A.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...