Cy-Fair ISD's New Sports Palace

If there wasn't a football game going on at Berry Stadium on October 14th, I'm fairly certain that the BOA Houston Regional would have been held there. How awesome would that be??

Still happy that the Houston Regional is in Pearland since I live right down the highway! They have a very nice facility as well.

Yeah, there are a couple of arguments in there.  I especially like the one about how Westfield was thrown in the toilet by poor gang thugs and so they have good sports teams and awful academics.

I should know. I'm one of them!! Step back or I cut you, you cockaroach.

QUOTE (whitewing09 @ Aug 10 2006, 12:14 PM)
Isnt it shared by a butt load of schools Cyfalls Cycreek Langham creek etc

Yeah, the Berry Center is the second stadium in the Cypress Falls Independent School District and is shared by all of their high schools.

Cypress Creek

Cypress Fair

Cypress Falls

Cypress Ridge

Cypress Springs

Jersey Village

Langham Creek

Yeah, the Berry Center is the second stadium in the Cypress- Fairbanks Independent School District and is shared by all of their high schools.

Fixed. ^_^ And I'm sure once Cy-Woods is up and running they'll get a share of it too. But now that the Berry Center is the "official" stadium for the district, what does that make Pridgeon Stadium?