The Faces Of TxBands!

TRtrumpet

Here is a brief summary of "Georgetown's finest":

The event happened right in front of the brass and the cheerleaders and was after our football team owned the other team during their homecoming game.

Girl: "Excuse me! Sir! Sir, you have to stop right now!!"

Band Director: "What?"

Girl: "There are players crying on the field you need to show some respect and quit playing!"

Band Director: (Shewing her away he says,) "Talk to me later, I'll be done in a minute."

Girl: "No, STOP NOW!"

At this point the Band Director turns off his mic but is still conducting the warm down. I can still make out most of what is said though.

Band Director: "Hey, you can't just come up here and threaten me like that. Who are you? What is you sponsor?"

Girl: "I'm a Georgetown eagle!!!!!

(The Band Director has now stopped conducting and alll of the brass gaze on with jaws dropped)

Band Director: "What is you name!"

Girl: "I don't have one!"

Band Director: "I'm gonna find you sponsor, we'll talk later."

The girl takes about 5 steps away from everyone, turns around, and flips the bird. This was followed by a "Gasp!" from the cheerleaders. The Band Director didn't see her flip us off because he had already turned around and tried to get the warm down going again, but I'm sure he heard about it. After the warm down, the Band Director swiftly jumped from the podium and walked straight for the girl, who was just across the field.

I'd like to point out that this event at least didn't involve any Georgetown Band members. I have no excuses for random Georgetown HS students. It seems like she wasn't involved in any school related organizations, but it is still unfortunate that she had to behave that way.

Oh yeah... she was just some random girl and trust me, it doesn't reflect badly on GT band at all... it was just kind of funny how angry she was

Oh yeah... she was just some random girl and trust me, it doesn't reflect badly on GT band at all... it was just kind of funny how angry she was

The girl probably had problems, which is understandable, considering everyone in Georgetown is inbred. lol Except the Sun City residents, they are the stronghold.

Here is a brief summary of "Georgetown's finest":

The event happened right in front of the brass and the cheerleaders and was after our football team owned the other team during their homecoming game.

Girl: "Excuse me! Sir! Sir, you have to stop right now!!"

Band Director: "What?"

Girl: "There are players crying on the field you need to show some respect and quit playing!"

Band Director: (Shewing her away he says,) "Talk to me later, I'll be done in a minute."

Girl: "No, STOP NOW!"

At this point the Band Director turns off his mic but is still conducting the warm down. I can still make out most of what is said though.

Band Director: "Hey, you can't just come up here and threaten me like that. Who are you? What is you sponsor?"

Girl: "I'm a Georgetown eagle!!!!!

(The Band Director has now stopped conducting and alll of the brass gaze on with jaws dropped)

Band Director: "What is you name!"

Girl: "I don't have one!"

Band Director: "I'm gonna find you sponsor, we'll talk later."

The girl takes about 5 steps away from everyone, turns around, and flips the bird. This was followed by a "Gasp!" from the cheerleaders. The Band Director didn't see her flip us off because he had already turned around and tried to get the warm down going again, but I'm sure he heard about it. After the warm down, the Band Director swiftly jumped from the podium and walked straight for the girl, who was just across the field.

Haha wow that really sucks. getting beat on homecoming. i dont get it so why was everyone crying?