I know that BOA should be releasing them soon, but in case you guys wanted to check out whos going where, i gathered from a bunch of different sources as much info as i could on band attendance at BOAs this year, i already posted them on the BOA forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indianapolis Fall Preview

Columbus North, IN

Penn, IN

Greenville/Spartanburg Fall Preview

Irmo, SC

North Lincoln, NC

Louisville Regional

Centerville, OH

Columbus North, IN

Meade County, KY

Oakville, MO

Paul Laurence Dunbar, KY

Murfreesboro Regional

Carlton J. Kell, GA

Harrison, GA

Youngstown Regional

Central Crossing, OH

South Lyon, MI

Arlington Regional

Haltom, TX

James Bowie, TX

LD Bell, TX

Marcus, TX

Richland, TX

Ronald Reagan, TX

The Woodlands, TX

Houston Regional

Brazoswood, TX

Cypress Falls, TX

Stephen F. Austin, TX

Ronald Reagan, TX

Westfield, TX

Winston Churchill, TX

The Woodlands, TX

Flagstaff Regional

Pomona, CO

Sabino, AZ

Upland, CA

St. Petersburg Regional

Irmo, SC

* Kennesaw Mountain, GA

Meade County, KY

Seminole, FL

* Tarpon Springs, FL

St. Louis Super Regional

Blue Valley, KS

Blue Valley West, KS

Broken Arrow, OK

Collinsville, IL

Irondale, MN

Kickapoo, MO

Oakville, MO

O'Fallon, IL

Paul Laurence Dunbar, KY

Rosemount, MN

Southern California Regional

Upland, CA

Atlanta Super Regional

Carlton J. Kell, GA

Centerville, OH

Harrison, GA

Kennesaw Mountain, GA

Seminole, FL

* Tarpon Springs, FL

Indianapolis Regional

Bellevue West, NE

Columbus North, IN

Louisville Male, KY

San Antonio Super Regional

L.D. Bell, TX

Loveland, CO

Richland, TX

Grand Nationals

Avon, IN

Ben Davis, IN

Broken Arrow, OK

Carmel, IN

Center Grove, IN

Centerville, OH

Central Crossing, OH

Columbus North, IN

Cypress Falls, TX

Jackson Academy, MI

James Bowie, TX

John B. Connally, TX

Kennesaw Mountain, GA

* Lawrence Central, IN

LD Bell, TX

Louisville Male, KY

Marian Catholic, IL

Meade County, KY

Miamisburg, OH

Milford, OH

Paul Laurence Dunbar, KY

Plymouth-Canton, MI

Roosevelt, SD

Seminole, FL

South Lyon, MI

Stephen F. Austin, TX

Upland, CA

Walton, GA

Winston Churchill, TX

The Woodlands, TX

* Possibly

How about Ben Davis of Indianapolis, Indiana. Just because we didn't make finals this past season doesn't mean that we've givin up hope.lol. I simply letting you know that since GN is in our backyard, almost literally, that we should get some consideration for that list. Anyone else think. Maybe, yes, no, no comment. I'm just jk. Hope to see all you TX bands there.

How about Ben Davis of Indianapolis, Indiana. Just because we didn't make finals this past season doesn't mean that we've givin up hope.lol. I simply letting you know that since GN is in our backyard, almost literally, that we should get some consideration for that list. Anyone else think. Maybe, yes, no, no comment. I'm just jk. Hope to see all you TX bands there.

Hahah. Keep in mind that this is just a list of who is GOING, not a list of who might make Finals. That's a whooooooooooole nother discussion, which I'm sure will take up at least 20 pages =)

I'm pretty sure Lawrence Central wasn't planning on going to Grand Nationals, unless they changed their mind.

mm, on the BOA Forums it was brought up that many think theyre not going, but more people have told me that they are, i'll keep em on the list for now i think, i gave em a "*" just in case, and added Ben Davis

mm, on the BOA Forums it was brought up that many think theyre not going, but more people have told me that they are, i'll keep em on the list for now i think, i gave em a "*" just in case, and added Ben Davis

Interesting....I would love to see them live.

I guess I can inform you Central Texas people about the Mcallen event.

Mcallen Fall Preview Experience

Donna HS

Edinburg HS

Edinburg North HS

Harlingen HS

Harlingen South HS

La Joya HS

Mcallen HS

Mcallen Memorial HS

Niki Rowe HS

Sharyland HS

Roma HS

This is just a prediction of who will attend. I feel like were getting cheated out of a real Regional Championship.

At TMEA, I only saw two bands signed up for the Fall Preview Experience in McAllen. I hope more attend than that.

I guess BOA felt that FOUR regionals for one State was just too much. Scheduling was definitely a problem because the regional fell along the same date as another Texas regional.

I guess that would be true. You know, I would think its kind of hard for valley marching bands to compete against huge Central Texas bands. I don't even remeber the last time a valley band made finals in a BOA event other than in La Joya. 

So Danpod, who were the two that were signed up in the Mcallen Preview?

Dont forget about the Houston and DFW bands. But hey, Central Texas is pretty good too!!!

From the BOA e-newsletter:

2006 Fall Update: Michigan Regional, Tennessee Regional and Indiana Fall Preview sites confirmed; Texas show updates

Sites have been recently confirmed for the Michigan Regional (Oct. 7, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI) the Tennessee Regional (Sept. 30, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN) and the Indiana Fall Preview Experience (Sept. 17, Carmel High School, Carmel, IN).

Enrollment continues for the 2006 Fall Regional Championships and Fall Preview Experiences with performance times continuing to fill daily. Check the fall schedule for a full list of Fall Preview Experiences, Regional and Grand National Championships. Lists of bands enrolled in each event will be available online starting this week!

The McAllen, TX Fall Preview Experience will now become a full Regional Championship due to popular demand. The McAllen show is one of four events in Texas this fall including the following:

Arlington, TX Regional

University of Texas at Arlington - Oct. 7

Houston, TX Regional

Site to be Announced - Oct. 14

San Antonio, TX Super Regional

Alamodome - Nov. 4

That makes Texas with three regionals and a super regional. I guess they know where the great bands are. B)

I guess that would be true. You know, I would think its kind of hard for valley marching bands to compete against huge Central Texas bands. I don't even remeber the last time a valley band made finals in a BOA event other than in La Joya.

So Danpod, who were the two that were signed up in the Mcallen Preview?

Harlingen seems to do pretty well.