So I went to the movies today...

Aegis Fang

DEFINITELY worth going to. I went to last year's showing in Houston and it was incredible.

Nothing beats drum corps on the big screen, except for seeing it live. I can't wait!

Gulf Coast Sound will be at the Houston showing again this year at the Marq-E theater on I-10. Stop by and say hey. We will be out front handing out flyers, etc.

QUOTE (GCS-Euph @ Mar 27 2006, 07:12 PM)
Gulf Coast Sound will be at the Houston showing again this year at the Marq-E theater on I-10.  Stop by and say hey.  We will be out front handing out flyers, etc.

Mark, a couple of friends and I will be there. We'll be sure to stop by and say hello!

Also, I believe DrumCorpsTexas is going to have a booth set-up at the theatre. Gotta stop by there too. I haven't seen those guys in a while.

Anyone know if it's showing at the Live Oak Cinema *if you live in the area*?  That's where I saw the preview for it, but it's not on the list of theaters that it's showing at.

The two San Antonio theaters that are showing the DCI Classic Countdown:

The Alamo Quarry Theater off of 281 and Basse.

The Cielo Vista Theater off of Loop 410 and Ingram.

The Live Oak Cinema is part of the Regal Theater Group, which is a sponsor of the DCI Classic Countdown. They'll show the preview at all of the theaters that are a part of the group sponsors.