1. United

2. Hanna

3. Alexander

4.PSJA

5. Los Fresnos

6. Weslaco

7. San Benito

Is everyone excited for today??? 
Alexander has had a lot of new staff the past few years. Will that affect them?

How will Harlingen do without the great RR helping out?

Anyone else heard Los Fresnos? Killer brass. 

The directors at United and Hanna are old dudes. How do they stay current?

Weslaco seems to want it really bad. Is their show at that level?

PSJA and San Benito might surprise today. 

Can the Edinburg schools make it to the top??

IMPORTANT FOR ALL SHOWING UP TO THE CONTEST TODAY!  It is very hot, and there is almost zero cloud coverage.  Make sure to drink plenty of fluids before arriving and whilst in the stands.  Also, please make an effort to stay and watch all bands.  I promise they (directors and students alike) will appreciate the support.  Good luck to all bands, and stay safe, everyone.

Hanna Prelims: Very strong opener love the brass and woodwind tones, very well balanced between band, strong players all around, soloists awesome, very strong ballad, just need work keeping front ensemble and band together, drum line is probably the best in the south, very strong closer which ties the whole theme of the show together

Laredo United South Prelims: Very old school open love it, woodwinds are very strong, hit you in the face notes and chords is always awesome, love this arrangement for pictures at an exhibition, front ensemble clean and heard(without mics!!!) trumpet soloist wow! visually very sound. these drum majors living in the moment love it! woodwind/percussion feature very cool. Very awesome moment at the end! can't get enough of those uniforms. loved it united south!

Harlingen Prelims: Loving the theme of this show, sax soloist is "chefs kiss", loving the color guard, flags and roses are an awesome touch. heart set marching with their props awesome.  GUITAR SOLOIST IS CRACKED. trumpet trio is awesome with the guitar. overall balance of the band is clean. very clean and well balanced all around, good job harlingen!!!

PSJA Prelims: Awesome drill move to start, visually very clean, soloist awesome!!! Love the trick opener very effective, go trumpets! woodwinds are heard!!! drill is awesome, balanced sound all around! good job woodwinds on that feature las well as the high brass!!!! ballad is beautiful, go color guard, especially the rifle soloist!!!! THE EFFECT IS EFFECTING!!!! amazing job psja!!!

Edinburg North Prelims: Loving the Metamorph inspiration, works very well, opening trumpet duo awesome! very american opening, trumpet solo very cool, UNI CHANGES, show is a fun watch and played very well! the imagine arrangement is very unique and well played, i love when the drum line is within the band!!! very effective closer!!! great job edinburg north!!!!

La Joya Prelims: loving the theme all dark, sousa solo !!!! alto soloist loving it, very effective opener, band keeps together so wel and sounds great willed doing it! loved the opener, ballad amazing sounds throughout, go drum line!!!! low brass is awesome!!! woodwind ensemble!!!! loving the props!!! very effective show loves it!!! good job La Joya!!!!

LBJ Prelims: love the babylon influence fits with the show very well, woodwinds playing with confidence !!! loving the drill, percussion is knocking it out of the park!!!! soloist are very good! visuals are awesome! Drum line is awesome!!!! overall clean sound from everyone, TROMBONE LETS GOOOOO!!!!! very cool moment at the end!! let's go LBJ!

Mission: Dia de los muertos. the dance is awesome in the beginning, amazing flute duo, woodwind quartet is really nice, sugar skull set is a nice touch, love this arrangement of remember me played very well, color guard is very good loving their uniforms. Danzon No 2 very fun, drill is really good,  drum major awesome!!! loved it congrats Mission!!!

Weslaco Prelims: very nice opening statement LOW BRASS AWESOME, front ensemble very clean, woodwind feature and low brass feature? i love it, very clean opener, soloists awesome, visually very appealing show, percussion is eipc!!!, technicality im woodwinds is magnificent. TRUMPET SOLO IS SO GOOD, Closer very amazing, great job Weslaco!

Laredo Alexander Prelims: Woodwinds very clean, love how the show music fits with what is being shown in the back props, exciting drill, TUBA AND TROMBONE ????? AWESOME, jazzy movement two me likey, bassoon alto and flute trio awesome, ballad is so good, i love the drill once again, USA USA USA, congrats Alexander!!!