2023 Birdville Marching Festival (Oct. 14)

celesta

Congratulations to all our finalist, and to Burleson Centennial on the win! I guess Summit has really fallen off, I know they have a new director, but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad, hope they come back up the ranks soon, because they have some amazing shows! Burleson seems to be having a really strong year, and well as Timberview and some other non-regular finalist from area F! Seems like getting into finals there may not be as easy for some programs as before. Seeing how Midlothian did at boa, I wouldn't even say they are 100% safe. Congrats again to all! 

On 10/9/2023 at 11:08 PM, geievekeekd said:

North Mesquite definitely making top 5 they did extremely well at Don Hanna Marching Contest and best Rockwell heath and birdville  

Heath only performed the first half of their show at that contest. They were still working on the percussion feature, and closer, which was DEFINITELY a factor. The finished product happened last night at the Royse City Marching Invitational, and they took it all.