Lone Star Preview

I am far beyond proud of my band program it was a great day for us! But does anyone by any chance know when the recap will be out or have access to Prelim scores?

If my memory serves me right, they are usually posted on the Lone Star Preview website Monday. That seems to be the trend of the past few years.

I am far beyond proud of my band program it was a great day for us! But does anyone by any chance know when the recap will be out or have access to Prelim scores?

I'll cheat a little:

Oak Ridge Prelim scores MPI 16.9 MPE 16.1 VPI 17.1 VPE 16.3 MGE1 15.1 MGE2 16.8 VGE 16.7 Percussion 174 Aux 161 Total 81.8

Genuinely sad about North Shore not being as good as they used to. I really really loved their 2016 show and was expecting for more products like that. 

I don't think they are any weaker than they used to be. I was very impressed with their show Saturday night. 

Does anybody have the results from last years Prelims anywhere? I can’t access them and I would like to go back and check them out

appreciate it if any of y’all do!

I can find them in the system, but there is some odd stuff mixed in that I don't have the right to make public. While I may have edit rights, I wouldn't want to touch historical data.

I can state that the scores were much higher last year. I think it was a week later too which would explain some of the difference.

Maybe the wayback machine or other internet archive has the 2018 info stored somewhere?

Last year was also a 6A state year.  Could be that shows were tailored accordingly.

Perhaps, but LSP is judged by straight up BOA rules, not UIL. Different years, different judging panels. I try to dig a little into the judges backgrounds, and the panel that was here has a very strong DCI and BOA background.