Area B 2018

No prosper is not I can confirm they are attending boa, uil, and state in Indianapolis.. My son will be gone from Nov 3-11 ;)

That....is.....AWESOME!!!  They've had such a great year already...I suspect they will have an incredible time and do really well at each contest. 

Good luck to the Prosper Band!!!

(man....I would have loved to do something like that back in the day....)

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Friendship-Started-With-Act-of-Kindness-at-Keller-Marching-Band-498711301.html

Here is the full story on the keller students marching with the wheelchair. Im very proud of my alma mater! Also there are two interviews with Keller's band director on that link.

As well you should be!!  I saw this last night....what an incredible story.

lol....Officially it's Waxahachie. The short version is just Hachie. We are just happy to be among this amazing area with these extremely talented bands/musicians/students.

Wait.....it's "Hachie"???  Mind blown....I've lived in DFW all my life and never have heard that.

Like Prosper, you guys jumped up to 6A and didn't.....miss a step.....

Congrats to you guys!!  Some of us saw this coming and weren't surprised.  ****coughcough...ME!!...coughcough****

That....is.....AWESOME!!! They've had such a great year already...I suspect they will have an incredible time and do really well at each contest.

Good luck to the Prosper Band!!!

(man....I would have loved to do something like that back in the day....)

Thank you! They are all so excited. They have made school history this year!! They have a full schedule but I believe in them!!

I'm proud of all the kids. Going to Indianapolis to represent texas!! Weareprosper..

Again we appreciate the acknowledgement and well wishes.

I know I did choir back in my day and going on trips was the coolest thing ever! I'm kinda jealous lol.