Underrated shows at San Antonio (esp those a little ways out of finals)

Rouse 17

Keller Central 17

Robert E. Lee 16

North Shore 15

Cedar Ridge 12

Pflugerville 16

Robert E. Lee 13

Haltom 13

Pearland 17 (This one especially)

Haltom 14 (Not at SA but very underrated show)

SFA 16 (not at SA either but probably the best "small band" ive ever seen".

Rouse 17

Keller Central 17

Robert E. Lee 16

North Shore 15

Cedar Ridge 12

Pflugerville 16

Robert E. Lee 13

Haltom 13

Pearland 17 (This one especially)

Haltom 14 (Not at SA but very underrated show)

SFA 16 (not at SA either but probably the best "small band" ive ever seen".

Id also want to add shows like

Ld Bell 2016

Haltom 2016

Keller 2014

Richland 2016

Even timber creek 2016

Also just in 2016 there was a lot of underrated shows that I just loved

I like deep cuts, especially when in this state what gets buried under the plethora of amazing shows could probably stand out just about anywhere else.  A few definitely stand out for me.  

• Seven Lakes 2017 - First show I saw when I got to San Antonio, just really well put together and fun.  Full of cool imagery and stuff from The Shining and they sounded very solid, I'm excited to see what they do in the coming years because they've been pretty strong the last two seasons.  
  • James Martin 2016 - Love their little identity they've formed with their usage of strings.  This show with a really good run could have made finals in San Antonio IMO, loved their treatment of Orawa and the visual program.  Great stuff.  
  • Pearland 2016 - You can see the beginnings of what they were going to do in 2017 here, love the usage of color and some incredibly powerful musical moments in the Gillingham closer.  
  • Westlake 2015 - I really like this one, it's a pretty drastic change from what they had previously done.  Very interesting visual aesthetic and they sound great as always.  
  • Coppell 2015 - This is a SUPER cool show musically, they take two things we've heard on the field a lot (Music for Prague and Fanfare for the Common Man) and mash them up and take them in directions you couldn't have imagined.  Super creative show that shoulda placed higher IMO.