BOA Denton

I agree that's ridiculous. But if you didn't hear, unfortunately LD Bell had tuning or some sort of pitch issues at the end of their show, which probably cost them a little bit. But I thought they had a very good visual presentation. Hopefully the tuning was just because te kids were tired or it was just a one time thing. It didn't happen in prelims!

I was very impressed with Flower Mound, but I still think that they need to gain a little more control of their show. Flower mound and LD bell if I remember correctly were pretty close, so it just depended on their performance.

I loved Marcus. It was good to see them get back to their old game. Their show is really fun to watch.

I think the judges did well on placing Hebron in first. The kids from Carrollton really put it out there in finals. They seemed louder in the ballad (I love the change of dresses!), the half time section in the opener seemed to be a little more together than in prelims, but I think they just were motivated to win. They have an amazing show, and I'm really excited to see down the line how they compare not only to local area b bands like Marcus, LD bell, and flomo, but also with the power houses down south like CTJ, Woodlands, and especially James Bowie. Also am I the only on that noticed that James Martin and Hebron had similar shows?