Suite of Assorted Cataclysms

Lmao, that's ironic, because they are all actually amarching arrangements of songs I wrote over the summer. Mvt 1 is Blizzard, and it is actually like a little over 4 minutes long. Mvt 2 is Brave New World, Mvt2 and it is in its entirety. Mvt 3 is Blood Hail and Fire, and it was originally 2 min 18 sec long. And the 4th Mvt is The Four Horsemen and it was originally 7 minutes and 1 second long.

I've been working on it for a little over a week now, and I use FL Studio as the sequencer with Edirol Orchestral as the synthesizer. Yeah... I have a bit more, but I am actually currently away from the file right now as it is on anoher computer. But, as to the ending, I plan on having one more half time, but really loud section (Similar in premise to the one near the beginning, but a bit less syncopated) and then having it go back to full time, accelerate, then end with big full chords and whatnot.

Oh well thanks, and good luck to you as well. I hope my posts in the other composition thread help you out.

Oh, and I have a couple of other shows I have written, which I will post on here... probably tomorrow. They are "The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics", "The Show So Intense It Will Abort Your Child", and "The Four Horsemen".