Sounds like it will be a good contest.

Did the judging panel stick out to anyone?

I noticed Scott McAdow. I haven't really been keeping touch (so correct me if I'm wrong), but has he even been involved with the marching industry since leaving Langham Creek?

Also noticed Ferd Vollmar. He was one of my clinician directors for region band back several years ago. The judging panel is pretty diverse; I don't really know what they're going to be looking for specifically at this year's area contest.

Best of luck to all bands competing.

Sounds like it will be a good contest.

Did the judging panel stick out to anyone?

I noticed Scott McAdow. I haven't really been keeping touch (so correct me if I'm wrong), but has he even been involved with the marching industry since leaving Langham Creek?

Also noticed Ferd Vollmar. He was one of my clinician directors for region band back several years ago. The judging panel is pretty diverse; I don't really know what they're going to be looking for specifically at this year's area contest.

Best of luck to all bands competing.

Scott McAdow has done a lot of judging and clinics for both marching and concert band.

wowza! that music judge really just killed it for Brazoswood in Finals.

I take that back. just look at how close those raw scores are, looks like the judge kind of judged himself into a box after the scores he gave TW and Bwood.

Edited by supermanuel