Here are some RRISD Videos: (All Area D Contenders)

Round Rock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDvekkxBCEg

- Capital City Marching Festival 1st place

- Westlake Marching Festival 1st Place

McNeil High School:

- Capital City Marching Festival 3rd Place

- BOA The Woodlands 7th place in finals

Stony Point High School:

Westwood High School:

-Westlake Marching Festival 9th place

McNeil High School:

Stony Point High School:

Westwood High School:

I was there last night. McNeil sounded fantastic. Stony Point had the most fun show I've seen all year. And Round Rock again was the best show of the day. RR will be going far this year.

I was there last night. McNeil sounded fantastic. Stony Point had the most fun show I've seen all year. And Round Rock again was the best show of the day. RR will be going far this year.

What i have to say about RR is they don't play as much as the other bands do. Their Drumline plays a lot, and their PIT plays a lot. Other than that its about half playing and half visuals/props. I just might be stuck in the old days but I think you have to give groups like McNeil and Westwood some points for not using props and giving their general effect through music and their drill. All the schools play really well though. I could see both Round Rock and McNeil in Area D Finals next Saturday.

As far as I know, the only place that you can publicly view it is on the MFA Fan Network, which, based on your question, I assume you don't subscribe to. It really is worth it. You should subscribe.

any videos of LD Bell? I really wanna see their show SO BAD!
Edited by mellopwn1

What i have to say about RR is they don't play as much as the other bands do. Their Drumline plays a lot, and their PIT plays a lot. Other than that its about half playing and half visuals/props. I just might be stuck in the old days but I think you have to give groups like McNeil and Westwood some points for not using props and giving their general effect through music and their drill. All the schools play really well though. I could see both Round Rock and McNeil in Area D Finals next Saturday.

Remember back in the old days when Mcneil used the bunny rabbit costume and the bed? Just sayin'.

Remember back in the old days when Mcneil used the bunny rabbit costume and the bed? Just sayin'.

even then the band was playing 95% of the time and the bunny suit was in colorguard. The main problem i have with RR is they seem to take the "band" out of marching band. But none they less they are very good at what they do and deserve every win they get. Its just not my personal favorite style of going about things.

even then the band was playing 95% of the time and the bunny suit was in colorguard. The main problem i have with RR is they seem to take the "band" out of marching band. But none they less they are very good at what they do and deserve every win they get. Its just not my personal favorite style of going about things.

Okay you're totally right, the band doesn't play at all. At least they're not using a temple block metronome throughout the entire show to keep time. But to each his own... Right?

Okay you're totally right, the band doesn't play at all. At least they're not using a temple block metronome throughout the entire show to keep time. But to each his own... Right?

Oh crap! I must've left the "woodblock/metronome" part in too long!!!!

ZOMG!!!1111!!!oneone!

McNeil High School:

Stony Point High School:

Westwood High School:

Can someone explain the trend of having all female cymball players? I noticed three bands (Round Rock, Westwood, and Lake Travis) at the Region 26 competition on Saturday that had all female cymball players and just wondered what the rational/logic was behind this.