My 2008 GN Semis Thoughts

so much for a secret ending?

Seemed like bell changed it back to the prelims ending. That being said, what a fantastic performance!! they have set the bar high

I noticed that, too. I kept waiting for something different but it never came. Still, like you said, it was an amazing performance.

L.D. Bell is aeonically epic. There are no other words......

The band pulled a Spring 2000 and left the playing area before the show was even done.....heck they practically left the freaking stadium.....that of course means an automatic penalty, so there's no doubt they have an ending planned for finals that doesn't involve them exiting the stadium--the staff would be out of their minds to give up any crucial points for finals that could cost them the championship just for the sake of being original.

this was a quote from the other gn forum, but what exactly did they do? did they walk off without an ending??

thanks

I noticed that, too. I kept waiting for something different but it never came. Still, like you said, it was an amazing performance.

i know. i was bummed. it was a great show but... i was disappointed to not see a secret ending.. oh well.

i liked how BA and Bell went next to each other so you can compare the alikeness of some visual stuff.. of course we know why their visual stuff is alike...

any one reconize the BA guard girls reaching out at the end of the show?? can you saw "the remaining"? lol