I don't use McAfee, so I'm not sure exactly why this is happening, but as the developer of the TxBLive blog, I can assure you our entire site is 100% safe and virus-free.

The only thing I can think of is that it's a problem with McAfee looking at how the system works. The TxBLive page will continually update the blog and push new content to your page real time (so you don't need to refresh it for the latest content) Your antivirus might interpret this incorrectly. Beyond that, does the page work correctly for you?

By the way, you don't need to refresh your blog page to see the latest posts... they will automatically update in real time (and play a "ding" sound every time a new entry appears)

I don't use McAfee, so I'm not sure exactly why this is happening, but as the developer of the TxBLive blog, I can assure you our entire site is 100% safe and virus-free.

The only thing I can think of is that it's a problem with McAfee looking at how the system works. The TxBLive page will continually update the blog and push new content to your page real time (so you don't need to refresh it for the latest content) Your antivirus might interpret this incorrectly. Beyond that, does the page work correctly for you?

By the way, you don't need to refresh your blog page to see the latest posts... they will automatically update in real time (and play a "ding" sound every time a new entry appears)

I know the page automatically refreshes, but I'm a very impatient person...LOL...I was just wondering why it is just doing it today. I've viewed the live updates in the past and this didn't occur. I'm sure it's nothing, but I just thought that I would let you guys know.

If you don't mind testing something out for me... could you try this copy of the live blog: http://live.txbands.com/uncomp.php

The "regular" blog is a compressed file (for faster loading time and less bandwidth consumption during peak hours) and the link above is uncompressed. If you wouldn't mind, could you go there and see if you get the same error?

Btw... the content is refreshed in the blog blox several times a second (we updated the blog this season so you don't see the flicker every time it refreshes like last year), so it may actually be faster to leave the page up (so the header and images dont reload each time) but do as you wish! :)