Seguin 2004 - Instormandsunshine

The drill was insane, and you could tell by watching us that we could not perform drill at that level. We did those diamond cutters (ala Cavaliers) while playing and difficult eighth note passage as loud as we could. Whoever put that together, is crazy. (Mr. Raiford)

Our first show this year. The closer alternates between 5/4 (where we float two beats to get four counts per bar) and 6/4 (which is straight) at a decent clip. Which, granted, most of you wouldn't consider hard, but seeing as I went to a small high school, I find it pretty difficult.

Imma say 2002...and our results could pretty much tell you how hard that show was...

I really want to say one thing about Spring 2002.....

As a spectator, wow. After the Prelims performance at the BOA San Antonio Regional, you guys picked your heads up and ended the season on a high note. Placing 18th in Semifinals at a very very tough Grand Nationals is nothing to frown about. Especially, after the San Antonio performance.

• 1 month later...

Definately this year....at the beginning of the year it was like oh ok, a little harder than usual. But now since the show is done, it is uber-hard! I mean dang, doin 186 bpm last movement is gonna kill me...and we still havent added visuals but we'll see...I'm actually liking the workout :P

Seguin 2004 - Instormandsunshine

The drill was insane, and you could tell by watching us that we could not perform drill at that level. We did those diamond cutters (ala Cavaliers) while playing and difficult eighth note passage as loud as we could. Whoever put that together, is crazy. (Mr. Raiford)

That was my hardest show also but i thought that we should have been able to perfom that drill. It was hard but we just never focus during practice, to much fighting went on .

This year for sure. My first year was the lamest show EVER.... you have no idea (unless you're in my band ["HELP! I'm stuck in a bad show!"])... last year's show was pretty hard i guess, atleast in comparison to the one before it but...wow. we have a lot of work to do to get used to this show and get on the level it was written for.

• 4 weeks later...
I agree with nick...But I thought it was 120 pages of drill...w/e practicing 8 hours a week and during class.....at 184....then run it back, 184, then run it back, now put music with it. *tries to get a breath*

Gotta love band!

You sure do agree with me don't you? :) Like every post related to mine... I agree with Nick on this. I think Nick is right about that. I agree Nick, ___. :lol: