TEXAS HS FOOTBALL!!! 2008

crazyjakeup

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendrickson beat Hutto on Friday, I think 43-42...?

I just remember that we beat them with a two point conversion in overtime...and they had to get a two point conversion to SEND it to overtime, and it was awesome. Definitely the most exciting game I've seen our team play.

So, yeah. We're 4-1.

Everyone at school is awe stricken.

(I'm secretly just hoping for some playoff games and extra shows :D)

we play mansfield next week.

and we've NEVER lost to them.

the way our offense is looking i'm afraid we may this year.....

:/

lol

hopefully they pull through ;p

all we have is the greatest high school running back in the area... and it's pretty much a dropoff from there.

haha

But if you guys aren't doing anything on friday come out to our new multi million dollar stadium.

Good game. Good bands. Great tradition.

It's black out week! (every year when we play summit, we wear all black) and i'm serious... the stands are solid black.. it's epic.

Well, we took another beating from Tom C. Clark the other night 45 - 0. This has got to be the worst season on Marshall football in history. Gone are the days of Priest Holmes leading Marshall to the last 4 teams in the state.

That is not true, one of Connally's band directors went to Marshall and she always jokes about how bad they were then, she said one year they went until homecoming (which was like mid-oct) and they stiill hadnt scored a single point all year, but on the bright side they made letterman's top ten worst things.

That is not true, one of Connally's band directors went to Marshall and she always jokes about how bad they were then, she said one year they went until homecoming (which was like mid-oct) and they stiill hadnt scored a single point all year, but on the bright side they made letterman's top ten worst things.

In 1991 we lost to Odessa Permian in the state finals. Priest Holmes was 18 at the time in 1991, making him a senior.

How old is she? Because everything Marshall has been going down the drain since the O'Connor split 8 or so years ago. Although the band seems to be on an upswing =)

In 1991 we lost to Odessa Permian in the state finals. Priest Holmes was 18 at the time in 1991, making him a senior.

How old is she? Because everything Marshall has been going down the drain since the O'Connor split 8 or so years ago. Although the band seems to be on an upswing =)

priest holmes was a BEAST

Channelview's (my high school) FB team is still terrible...I think they've lost every game they've played this season, but Ike kind of screwed things up, so I guess it's not their fault. LOL

UT's football season is going well though. We're 4-0 this season (ranked #5 in the AP College poll this week) and hopefully we'll be 5-0 tomorrow after the TX vs Colorado game :)