TEXAS HS FOOTBALL!!! 2008

crazyjakeup

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duncanville lost to Garland 20-23. It was a really good game that was tight the whole time, but the entire difference came on one single play.

We had Garland backed up to their 7-yard-line, were trying to sack their QB in the endzone for a safety, and while he is going down (3 yards deep in the endzone) he just lobs the ball in the air to avoid the safety. And a Garland WR caught the ball and took it all the way for a touchdown.

Other than that, the first performance actually went really well, so it's all good!

haha so did u stay to watch their shows? im curious to hear how legacy is doing..

yeah!!

I definitely did :]

I was really really suprised by Legacy. There meet the band was really quite bad but they have come a LONG way, There music is really coming along and the show isn't too bad itself.

I actually think they might have outmarched/played mansfield.

Mansfield was still using a metronome though so it was kind of hard to tell, There sets were good but the music was all over the place

Paschal won this week, too! 2-0 for possibly the first time in school history! On a last-minute 62-ish yard touchdown pass right in front of the band! I can't stop using exclamation points! The
's on YouTube! The show wasn't completely awful, either!

yeah i heard about that

hahaha

thats cool.

im glad y'all are finally winning some games.

haha

:]

After a 0 - 42 spanking to SA MacArthur, we some how win 10 - 7 versus SA Churchill. Churchill's band sounded good. Although there still doing there fun show for now.

District games start next week. We only have two non-district games per year.

Edited by rpd

Duncanville lost to Garland 20-23. It was a really good game that was tight the whole time, but the entire difference came on one single play.

We had Garland backed up to their 7-yard-line, were trying to sack their QB in the endzone for a safety, and while he is going down (3 yards deep in the endzone) he just lobs the ball in the air to avoid the safety. And a Garland WR caught the ball and took it all the way for a touchdown.

Other than that, the first performance actually went really well, so it's all good!

Here is a video of that play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6vXhqvEB2A

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/sharedconten...rt.1c50c04.html

Duncanville QB out with broken ankle

11:53 PM CDT on Thursday, September 11, 2008

Duncanville senior quarterback Larry Miller is out for the season because of a broken ankle, coach Jeff Dicus said Thursday.

Sophomore Divan Ealy has been promoted from the junior varsity and could start in today's home game against North Mesquite.

Junior Corvin Jefferson, who played the fourth quarter in last week's 23-20 loss to Garland, also could see action.

Miller was injured on the final play of the third quarter against Garland. The injury will require surgery.

Randy Jennings

Is that after the tempo change? Sorry. I don't remember the meter that well it's been a while. Haha.

It's after the quarter=152 section, but just before it bumps up to 176 at the end. Anyhoo...

We put the full opener on the field tonight. All 43 sets. And got critique from some of the guys who quit band over the summer: our music is great; our visual...not as much.

And in the second half, Paschal football...turned back into Paschal High School football. We lost 51-19 to Arlington Heights (major rival). :(((((((

Our team got destroyed by Everman on Thursday. We lost 48 to 6. They're one of the best 4A teams in the state, though, so everyone at our school knew it would turn out that way.

And in the second half, Paschal football...turned back into Paschal High School football. We lost 51-19 to Arlington Heights (major rival). :(((((((

I'm sorry to hear that. My friend's girlfriend goes to Paschal and he kept telling me how amazing it was for them to win those first two games. I thought it was pretty exciting.

Edited by Fata1