Can't Decide!

drumajorfernando

I heard some college is giving out free iPhones for incoming freshmen next year

*hint*hint*asdckawekcamAksfjdasdSlajdsfasdfjkUas;fkja;wikefacwe*hint*hint

a lot of colleges do that.

One college in Illinois (I think it's downstate somewhere) gives you 2 laptops...one for your first two years, and the second for your third year and beyond. Duke used to give out iPods.

Just a hint of advice from someone who has gone through the whole "WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD I GO TO? OMG I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" (and I was only choosing from two schools), I think that you guys should go wherever you want to go..of course, go to the college that accepts you, as well lol.

Just because someone thinks you're "not right" for a specific college (a lot of my friends didn't initially approve of me going to UT because it was a party school and I'm soo not like that) or wish you wouldn't go away doesn't mean you should listen. This is probably one of the first decisions you'll make as an adult, and you really have to do this one for yourself. I know it's a lot of pressure, but at this time next year, you'll be proud of your decision. I know I am proud of my decision to become a Longhorn, even if my decision didn't really happen until April of last year!

I only say this because I have a friend who WANTS to go to Nebraska and is thinking of staying in Houston because some of our mutual friends & her boyfriend want her to stay home...I'm afraid she won't take the same advice I'm giving yall.

• 2 weeks later...