Winterguard Contests?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is always freakin drama with our silly guard. this week want as bad as austin but i had to get on to people being stupid and jacking around with floor... man i love that rope that hangs from the ceiling in the gym were people keep the floors, some people were going insane on that thing(running up and down the walls and stuff)...

anyways... i think i might be at aledo but who knows...

ill be at hendrickson hs this weekend for some contest. our schools guard director informed me today that i am going to fill in for the one guy in our 8 person guard, because he failed. ha. its wonderful. i have one week to learn everything... joy! hope i dont have to embaress my self in front of any of yall...

i remember a couple of years back when we had championships at SGP when they had a bunch if pads and stuff that you could jump and flip on and off of... that was fun, it was like i was a little kid again... ...

i might go to the bowie contest. i know my gf will be helping south garlands guard, so if i get invited along i will go...

theres a creepy story about the rowlett-bowie hs connection... i was googling my name one day and i came across (arlington)bowie hs' band page. come to find out that there was a jacob silva (thats my name) who played trumpet(my horn) who played in that band a few years earler. but what was even more crazy was that he had a brother 2 years under him who played trombone(just like my brother who is 2 years under me and plays trombone) and his name was joshua silva(thats my brothers name)... ...

i remember a couple of years back when we had championships at SGP when they had a bunch if pads and stuff that you could jump and flip on and off of... that was fun, it was like i was a little kid again... ...

i might go to the bowie contest. i know my gf will be helping south garlands guard, so if i get invited along i will go...

theres a creepy story about the rowlett-bowie hs connection... i was googling my name one day and i came across (arlington)bowie hs' band page. come to find out that there was a jacob silva (thats my name) who played trumpet(my horn) who played in that band a few years earler. but what was even more crazy was that he had a brother 2 years under him who played trombone(just like my brother who is 2 years under me and plays trombone) and his name was joshua silva(thats my brothers name)... ...

haha, creepy!

We went there for Championships last year. That night was a night of this HUGE storm and the power kept going out in the gym, and actually from what I understand a guard that went in the first hour ended up having the music cut off on them because the power went out, but they continued their show. All they did was just count through their work. I think they won their division if I remember correctly...

haha, creepy!

We went there for Championships last year. That night was a night of this HUGE storm and the power kept going out in the gym, and actually from what I understand a guard that went in the first hour ended up having the music cut off on them because the power went out, but they continued their show. All they did was just count through their work. I think they won their division if I remember correctly...

That's the group that did the show with a compilation of Journey songs.

We always went on RIGHT after them, so I never got to see it.

We were standing outside and I heard them counting, though.

haha, creepy!

Oh right...the storm that destroyed my old car's A/C compression system.

After that night helping out...my A/C compressor kept acting up until June when it decided to BLOW up.

Im going to send an email to that wrestling coach to take off that rope for Championships lol, for some reason that still bothers me lol

coolio!!!lol... haltom city, for some reason, always remindes me of batman...

haha, the other day we had somebody who volunteered bring that up.

Anyways, we aren't leaving until about 4. Look for me! I'll be wearing my letter jacket that's now too big for me cus I've gotten smaller since my freshman year. lol.