BOA Houston Withdrwals

I'm going to go ahead and change the topic title to BOA Houston Withdrawls. No, BOA is not a drug.

We have confirmed the following programs' withdrawl from BOA Houston on Saturday:

Westfield

Langham Creek

The Woodlands

Full updated schedule can be found here:

http://www.musicforall.org/programs/region...07/Houston.aspx

Discuss :)

QUOTE (thesaxchica @ Oct 4 2007, 10:07 PM)
What I'm wondering is, what's up? We had so much extra time during the summer this year because of the new late school start. I can understand Langham's predicament, but...

In addition to having large amounts of drill (Westfield, I believe has over 100 sets), the northern half of the Houston area has been plagued with an abundant amount of rainfall since the summer. Furthermore, Westfield will be rehearsing from 1-9pm on Saturday. Their goal is to finish the rest of the drill at the rehearsal along with a full show run through.

What I'm wondering is, what's up? We had so much extra time during the summer this year because of the new late school start. I can understand Langham's predicament, but...

actually, our predicament really isnt a good excuse.

Its absolutley unacceptable, and ridiculous.

To put is simply: we pulled out to save our egos.

I don't know how else to put it.

Our show right now is definatly not presentable in a competitive contest.

There is so much going wrong, and not just all our drill/music drama.

Whether we'll get it together in time for UIL or San Antonio has yet to be seen.

How we perform at contest this year is going to be very....interesting. To say the least.