• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitewing09 @ Aug 16 2007, 12:21 AM)
well from what i saw on youtube supposedly the remaining was the 1st part of a trilogy but i dont know

The 2005 show was Part 1 of the trilogy.

2005 - "Ascension: Light of Gold"

2006 - "The Remaining"

2007 - "T............?"

L.D Bell 2005 & 2006 are some of the best shows I've ever seen in the activity. Everything from the overall design, the programming of the music and visual, the emotional content, to the concept and story line. What they are putting out on the field are flat out productions.

The ballad (Thomas Newman's "Angels in America") and closer (Eric Whitacre's "Lux Aurumque") from 2005 along with the entire 2006 show is just surreal. There are no words to describe it.

The current L.D. Bell reminds me of the Plymouth Canton (Michigan) era from 1998-2001. Their shows were complete masterpieces.

Both bands transcending the activity in their respective era.

We are keeping ours tucked away for a while too... a lot of bands do that! It makes the suprise more fun!! But our show is going to be pretty amazing and cool like last years!!! I am way excited

I saw your band booster parents working at a roughriders game and we talked to them and they knew all about the show, every last detail, but they wouldn't tell us. =[ I was dissapointed.

yeah... our title and details will be relased at the performance this thursday... but that is mainly parents... the rest of the marching nation won't find out until either the first football game or the first contest... but it is amazing... I know a couple people that know that aren't from hebron but they won't relase it either....... and that includes someone here on txbands...... I am way excited and it is going to be amazing!

can you stop saying how amazing its gonna be. im sorry but that was getting to me