Does your football team suck?

TRtrumpet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2004-2005: Labyrinth

Heheh... uh... I played Marimba 1 for that show in my first year of high school band... they year I didn't try out... *shudder*.

It's good music, but really, really, easy... unless your school got the score rewritten.

Our football team sucked our first year. This year they were better, and I think we lost rather badly until we played marble falls on their homecoming. They beat us 21-20. After that, we've scored at least 20 points in each game as far as I know, and we have beaten at least three schools. So yeah... it's better than last year.

Heheh... uh... I played Marimba 1 for that show in my first year of high school band... they year I didn't try out... *shudder*.

It's good music, but really, really, easy... unless your school got the score rewritten.

Our football team sucked our first year.  This year they were better, and I think we lost rather badly until we played marble falls on their homecoming.  They beat us 21-20.  After that, we've scored at least 20 points in each game as far as I know, and we have beaten at least three schools.  So yeah... it's better than last year.

Chris? Culpepper?

Yep, that's you alright.

I played marimba 1 also, but our pit instructor wrote the pit score. There's some pretty difficult stuff in there... during the drum break in the 2nd movement I had to play all these random 4-mallet chords really loud and hard, and one time while practicing it my fingers started bleeding!

Yeah, kinda random but just though I'd share. ^_^