Deathmatch of (Tx)Bands Round 4 (Finals)

thank you! Zach for clearing that up. I just don't see it necessary to check every person's info before I talk. I'm not that bored or I'm not on this thing all the time either. So yeah also to Bell18 please for your own health don't post again. And I only say that b/c a director can look at this even if it seems too nerdy and then pwn you the next day.

QUOTE (LdTrumpetWailer @ Jan 24 2007, 10:31 PM)
thank you! Zach for clearing that up. I just don't see it necessary to check every person's info before I talk. I'm not that bored or I'm not on this thing all the time either. So yeah also to Bell18 please for your own health don't post again. And I only say that b/c a director can look at this even if it seems too nerdy and then pwn you the next day.

Well they made it fairly obvious in their post

"but the synthesizer coming in every 10 seconds really killed the overall effect."

"Marcus was better"

Both shows were great, but that's exactly what I was thinking. Interesting how some are mentioning the use of synthesizer in L.D. Bell's show when Marcus had quite a bit in theirs as well. It wasn't as noticeable as L.D. Bell's (because Bell mainly used it for sound effects) but it was definitely there.

QUOTE (LdTrumpetWailer @ Jan 26 2007, 05:24 PM)
excellent analysis mbui! I wasn't really getting mad at the synth thingy but I just had a stupid moment when I counted your vote. So I guess I was like " I liked marcus better" and said well what does that mean?! So yeah I was dumb and Zach is too cause he is bitter about state. ohmy.gifsmile.gif

Um, no i'm not...I was just saying saying he goes to marcus to clarify his vote.

No hard feelings, Marcus had a great show as well. I remember my jaw actually dropping at area when I heard the french horns playing. Not my type of show, but they sounded absolutley amazing.