worst xmas anything

crazyjakeup

Two things...

1.) Those outrageously radical people that have nothing better to do than to trouble the world by saying that it is offensive to say "Merry Christmas." And yes, I have room to talk since I don't celebrate Xmas, but that's another story.

2.) Xmas music...every....waking...second...in public. I think I have heard just about every variation of Jingle Bells and Carol of the Bells that I would ever be interested in listening to.

2.) Xmas music...every....waking...second...in public. I think I have heard just about every variation of Jingle Bells and Carol of the Bells that I would ever be interested in listening to.

DEAR LORD. SOMEONE POP MY EARDRUMS PLEASE. Why doesn't anyone make new carols anymore or anything? I mean, not new arrangements, remixes or renditions, I mean bonefide half-decent carols to replace this junk we got that's been lingering around since god-knows-when. There's only two carols I like at all anymore: Carol of the bells (except most arrangments don't do it justice; Trans-Siberian though... heck yeah) and Sleigh ride, although, once again, nearly all renditions of it suck.

ANDANDAND

COMMERICALS DURING THIS SEASON. It's like christmas is license to suck balls when it comes to ad development. Slap santa, some snow, maybe a HORRIBLY overplayed and HORRIBLY arranged carol and there you go. And the extreme surge of jewler/diamond commericals. And they are all so... cheezy and unentertaining. And perfume/calogne commercials... don't even get me started. And has anyone seene that KIA commercial that has that "So long" broadway type song that they had on Family Guy? ARGH, makes me wanna shoot everyone at KIA's corporate then shoot myself in the nutsack to try and make me forget the horror that is that commercial.

OK, maybe I've gone a little far with this, but you get the idea.

What really annoys me is that one of my favorite radio stations (a mix station) is playing Christmas Music NON-STOP and has been since Thanksgiving

Alsooo, it annoys me how they play that sad Christmas music in the department stores (ahem, MACY'S). They could put on "Jingle Bell Rock" or something once in awhile because not all of us are in the mood to listen to really slow, sad songs during Christmas :)

And has anyone seene that KIA commercial that has that "So long" broadway type song that they had on Family Guy? ARGH, makes me wanna shoot everyone at KIA's corporate then shoot myself in the nutsack to try and make me forget the horror that is that commercial.

It's from The Sound of Music! One of the best films ever!

Family Guy...ewww. <_<

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...