Crossmen

Moose

While the turnout for Crossmen brass and guard was not at all dissapointing(way more than last years audition camp, and one of the highest in DCI division 1), It would be awsome if the number that came for percussion( about 200) was the same number for brass and guard.

COME TO THE NEXT CAMP! ITS NOT TOO LATE!

Trust me, I am a crossmen alumni. We had more people for PERCUSSION at this camp then the entire corps turnout for 2005 and 2006 auditions. That is why the corps moved to Texas.

The staff is fantastic. This corps will be good. The show may be annonced at the next camp.

So show DCI what texas is all about and come to the next crossmen audition camp, December 15-17 in San Antonio at Ronald Reagan. RSVP to Megh@yea.org .

Just tell her your coming.

The talent level at this last camp was phenomenal. Make it even better.

There were only 2 people from the Reagan Drumline there actually...

Alot of the best programs in Texas each had a handful of players there though. The level of instruction these kids recieve at their high school programs compared to many other states is going to be one of the things that really makes the Crossmen special this year. In my opinion, there was enough talent at the first camp to make 3 entire amazing battery sections.

To answer everyones questions....

YES! you can still try out. The crossmen are looking for the best performers period, not just the best that weren't busy thanksgiving weekend.

Just RSVP at the next camp, and they will be happy to see you there.

When all else is gone... only the BONES remain...