Bell's trilogy of GN appearances

Some friendly Bell parents at State Finals explained the program to some of our parents:

The Ascension

The Remaining

The Arrival

The surprise GN Finals ending seems to fit the theme much better once you consider the finale to the series. I personally can't wait to see how it turns out!

I guess we'll go ahead and put predictions up.

haha. I would have had as much luck guessing last night's outcome a year ago than if I had guessed two days ago. I think we've seen this year (At nats as well as other contests) that just about anything can happen.

Bell has been one of the most consistent bands of this decade, though. I hope they can continue that next year, too.

it would be cool to watch all three shows back to back and see if any motifs occur

Dude, that would be AMAZING. hahaha.

can you imagine?! they bring back everyone who marched in the 3 shows, and in one night, on national television, they broadcast all 3 shows back to back. hah. :D

it must be cool to have been a sophomore or freshmen during Ascension, and being able to march all 3 shows.

yeah. that would be amazing - they dont march fish right?

ah, you're right, I think that is true. I think I read that somewhere on here...well it was either about Bell or another band.

anyway, lucky sophomores then, huh? haha. I can't waaaait to see Bell's finals performance at GN. but of course, we must wait the million months til then...hah.

oh hey!!!

they should bring back all the alumni at the end of next marching season, have them re-learn the old drill and music, and march all three shows, live and in color! they could switch out people like that year's DMs and senoirs and stuff. :D

haha, that's exactly what I was trying to convey in my 2nd to last post.

seriously, though. Let's e-mail the directors and tell them to do it. hahah. *gets out phonebook*

Some friendly Bell parents at State Finals explained the program to some of our parents:

The Ascension

The Remaining

The Arrival

The surprise GN Finals ending seems to fit the theme much better once you consider the finale to the series. I personally can't wait to see how it turns out!

if they go to GN, i am definately going! I must see the last part of the trilogy, although i only got to see the remaining live...oh well, hopefully i can

I have their 2005 show that used to be on Skramps. I will have the San Antonio videos up on youtube and the full quality videos on my computer once the SA DVDs come in. I also have temporary* mp3s from SA and Grand Nats...

* by temporary I mean that they were recorded off of the streaming videos and are therefore not great quality, but the SA ones will be replaced by recordings off of the DVDs once they come in.

Here's their 2005 show on myspace:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...deoid=929045558