How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat the Woodlands, it was a very intsnse game...I LOVE FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS!!!!!! So now, i forgot who we play saturday but i heard its at A&M stadium...If we beat how ever this is...we play Lufkin next...and the scary thing is that most of the band is gonna be gone at region band auditions.... :o:unsure::mellow:

We beat the Woodlands, it was a very intsnse game...I LOVE FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS!!!!!! So now, i forgot who we play saturday but i heard its at A&M stadium...If we beat how ever this is...we play Lufkin next...and the scary thing is that most of the band is gonna be gone at region band auditions.... :o:unsure::mellow:

You're playing Westwood (my school).

The War for the West, as undefeated Westfield dukes it out with 9-2 miracle team Westwood (our team came off a 2-8 season last year to win every game save for one which our receivers just couldn't catch the ball, and another at the end of the regular season when we decided to rest our starters for the playoffs).

So in other words, the best defense in the state (Westfield) goes against a strong, balanced offense from an up & coming team... y'all are probably going to own us, but an upset isn't out of the question...

We beat the Woodlands, it was a very intsnse game...I LOVE FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS!!!!!!  So now, i forgot who we play saturday but i heard its at A&M stadium...If we beat how ever this is...we play Lufkin next...and the scary thing is that most of the band is gonna be gone at region band auditions.... :o  :unsure:  :mellow:

incorrect.

the week of region band auditions we will play whoever wins between tyler lee and plano east.

5 dollars says plano east.

edit: the week after THAT we play lufkin.

http://www.5atexasfootball.com/div1bracket06.htm

Good luck with that. I'd love to see RR win, but... :unsure:

Anyway it's awesome that our district represented so well in round 1. All four teams are moving on. Ironic that the two teams Leander lost to (A&M Consolidated and Bryan) were beaten in the first round by two teams that we beat (RR and Westwood)...by two in our district no less! :lol: