T14 Brazoswood 3-1 10

T14 Stratford 4-1 15

16 Westfield 3-2 17

T17 College Park 5-0 18

T17 Conroe 6-0 NR

T17 Cy-Fair 3-2 19

20 Beaumont West Brook 4-1 20

*Houston Chron*

I'm very sad. Not only did my high school lose homecoming (which is tradition since we won last year) but UT lost against OU by a touchdown. I screamed into my pillow--yeah, I decided to go home to Houston instead of Dallas to the Cotton Bowl-- when OU intercepted the ball during the 4th quarter. Mack Brown's call to put Colt McCoy in there a week after he had a concussion was horrible. Ugh.

And despite the fact he had a concussion a week earlier, he had his best game of the season thus far. While I'm not happy we lost, I'm happy the team finally came out and played football. Colt didn't lose it for us, that was Jamaal, fumbling on the 5 and dropping a pass on the 20. Both would have been touchdowns and given us the lead. Don't blame Colt, he played a good game.

I know, I was there =)

Oh this is the first year you'd say that. Last year was our first year to make play-offs in like 10 years and we got owned by Trinity like 60-0 or something. This is the first year I can see we have a good team.

yup yup i remember the days of demitri nance of trinity and rowlett's own andre peirce going at it in the stats collum for most rushing yards in the state back in 05...