How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...it pretty much sucked...

crossing the bridge with Allen's band yelling racial slurs at you after a terrific football team lost the game due to a field goal kick...due to their immaturity and bad sportsman-like conduct...a lot of our members (not just band members...also colorguard/lariettes/cheerleaders) we're severely hurt and very outraged by the behavior that was presented towards us...

It had to have been the most WORST treatment by any band ever...

to here things like "get the nigger band off the field" during a halftime performance is just one thing that shows how insecure people can be about other people's feelings and ethnicity.

It jus gets to me because we didn't do or say anything to provoke them to verbally attack us and im personally embarassed for their band programs...

I mean it's enough racism as it is...can we not include it in the band program...

• 8 months later...

yea ya'lll beat us then we beat Irving tonight!! 34-24 i think...yayyy!! ugh i hate thurs night games then school period the next day!!our football team is "challenged" this year. nothing against the game last week just compared to last year we are no-where close to the level we were. oh well w/e i care more about how we do then the fb team!!

yeah rowlett doesnt have that great of a team... did you see rowletts first time on offense, they almost gave up 2 points on a safty... last year FR when 9-2 (i think) and were pretty good... they will still make the play-offs though...

rowlett will too (as the third spot in the district behined garland and rockwall)... rowlett empressed me last week... we shall see how good the do against plano today though...