Videos from this year

I'm trying to find videos of bands from this season, thanks to Skippy's generosity, my collection is now up to the massive number of... one.

Post links?

I think everyone would like to see Marcus, Westfield, Ronald Reagan, Churchill, Spring, and some of the other big names if they haven't had a chance to see them at competitions.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dsgasgfgh THE WOODLANDS. *chokes and gasps for air*

Well I'm sure The Woodlands wouldn't mind you sending me their video. I have been dying to see their show! Haha. I love my Imogen.

And I was SO pissed at Lone Star when I found out I wasn't going to be able to watch their exhibition. Stupid retreat...haha. We were standing next to the gate that goes onto the field but I could barely hear the music because there were so many dang trees in the way (And not their prop trees, mind you - haha - but actual tree/bush things).

I'll put up a video of The Woodlands later on tonight...unless I get a death note from them that tells me not to...

PS - The videos are of very bad quality. I had to use my camera to record it off the tv because I lost the cable for my camcorder.

Oh yea...if you're curious...check out Westfield's myspace for a pre-Pearland video.

Edited by manuel_pablo

Hanna High School Marching Band @ Area G Contest Finals 10/28/06:

Lower angle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-OFjGeLG2E

Higher angle:

<-- Just click this one.

Congratulations to them. Good luck @ State! :)

Anyone find new videos?

Very cute show! Drill a little dirty in some of the standstills in the middle, but I enjoyed it. Good luck at State!

Another video of SFA from Area E. My dad zooms in a lot, I guess on a constant search for my brother and sister. It's good if you just want to hear the audio though.

He also took video clips of some other bands at the contest, if you wanna check it out.

is the band with the orchestra Cy falls? It looks like it

Those interested in The Woodlands 2006 show "Hide and Seek", here is a video of their exhibition performance from the Lone Star Preview on October 21st.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUMvKHJniuk

The big hit during the ballad from Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek" (4:50-5:20)....whew, goosebumps galore. Such a beautiful show. Can't wait to see it in person this weekend!

The big hit during the ballad from Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek" (4:50-5:20)....whew, goosebumps galore. Such a beautiful show. Can't wait to see it in person this weekend!

Ahhhhhh, I agree! From the little flute solo before it, to the singing, to the big hit, and the little snippet of Hide and Seek afterwards....it all gives me chills, haha. I love that.