That one kid!

EuphToth

Jacobs. Is it bring threads back to life day? were you THAT bored?

well, that one kid is still in band...and he will more than likely end up alternate again.

yes it was... i was tierd of the same threads and i thought"i wish the old ones where still alive"... so i pulled a DR.frankienstien on this hoe...

Yeah, we had this dude this past year come into band from Klein Forrest, he told everybody he just got back from a summer with the Cavaliers, though the guy was still fat as f@uck and white as.....well, a white dude : /. Well somebody in the band did some research and found out he was a liar and thus was forever ostricized from the band. We all call him "Cavi", at first to make fun of him.....but even after the novelty wore off, it was just a catchy nickname so we all call him it without even thinking about it, even in normal everday conversation. Even the band director has called him Cavi without meaning to a time or 2. He's a Bass Trombone player, who blasts like a moron.....but will talk about how the modern pedagogy demands that Bass Trombones use as much edge as possible or some BS like that.

The thing with this loser is he always tries to one-up you. You talk about how you had fun in the top ensemble at Texas Tech Band Camp?.....he'll brag about making it in to the Texas Music Festival at UH......you claim you've played concerts with the Houston Symphonic Band, he'll claim he once subbed for the Houston Symphony....even though it's all bull. And he knows his stuff so he can weave a pretty convincing story (knows the names of most major university professors and Symphony Tuba/Trombone players....as well as the model instrument they play on)......but after awhile we just learned to tune him out and not listen to a thing he says.

The thing that gets him shafted the most if how he'll walk up to a random group of say, saxophone players and talk about how he's had lessons with the brass musicains of some awesome symphony and they'll all just be like, "Who cares?! We play saxophone".

Keep in mind this is a Community COLLEGE. I think he might be retarded....

• 2 weeks later...