Uniform Pictures *LD Bell*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank's a lot of people really like them. At first I didn't like them because I thought that they would look ugly. But now they have grown on me. I don't know if I have seen any other uniforms like ours.

And yes we do have an 8 man snare line. I'm a TUBA though, wish we had more of those only eight total, but four that can really play.

Georgetown your uniforms are cool I like the difference between the Drum Majors and the Regular Members.

Get used to Springs uniforms...they've only been around 4 marching seasons (02,03,04,05). Took 9 seasons to switch before.

Reagan - Different.

Westifled - Sorry...but i hate the change. Old uniforms were awsome...these im not so fond of. Maybe they look different from up in the stands...i'll see on saturday and maybe my opionion will change.

btw: i like the spring uniforms...they arent as intimidating as the old ones...but they didnt really change drastically and have a sleek look to them.

Ok, Manuel, I know your good but dude, where the heck are you getting all this stuff? Anyways...

I see that RR is also using the side ploom effect. That is really awesome, but do they have the option of a forward ploom also? I know Westfield has the side ploom option but didn't use it at BOA Houston. I thought RR was using them but I could barley tell from all the white at Houston. Very nice effect going on with that. Manuel, can you tell me if Cesario came up with that? I know he disigned RR and Westfield's uniforms and I was just wondering if he did that cause its pretty smart. Nice pics and keep us up to date with new uniforms....I still wonder where ure getting them from >< L8er

Ok, Manuel, I know your good but dude, where the heck are you getting all this stuff? Anyways...

I see that RR is also using the side ploom effect. That is really awesome, but do they have the option of a forward ploom also? I know Westfield has the side ploom option but didn't use it at BOA Houston. I thought RR was using them but I could barley tell from all the white at Houston. Very nice effect going on with that. Manuel, can you tell me if Cesario came up with that? I know he disigned RR and Westfield's uniforms and I was just wondering if he did that cause its pretty smart. Nice pics and keep us up to date with new uniforms....I still wonder where ure getting them from >< L8er

haha I'm getting them from http://www.bandorders.com/boa

I don't know if Cesario came up with the offset plume thing. I do know that Carmel, whose uniforms were also designed by Cesario, has them too. All the new uniforms he designs probably all come with that now.

I still like Westfield's uniforms.

Now that I've seen Reagan's full uniform, I must say that I like them a little more, the one thing I don't like is that they have the side plume, but the plume sticks out from the wrap around the shako. Other than that I do have a little more respect for Reagan's new uniforms.

And Marcus' uniforms look cool as well.

lol exactly what I though when I heard everone was getting new uniforms, but Carmel got them last year.

We get them every 7 years I believe, I think it may be a UiL rule or something... I dunno, some sort of rule? Maybe not.

Someone mentioned our side plumes and whether or not it was optional, and yes, its optional, front or off to the side. I don't know how I feel about our plumes this year, I like them with the white wraps but I don't like the type of plume by itself. Its the kind that sort of... droops down, our old ones were fluffy and I liked that, hah