Favorite Show this season

I haven't seen that many shows, But I must say Bowie's show is purty sah-weet.

I don't know if it is just me but I Love watching the Drumline warm-up. When Hendrickson hosted UUSBA I got the chance to watch Bowie warm-up. I was like in Heaven. Wicked Cool.

Connally, Myspace/Aim theme.

Now what teen does not love that? Smart writing.

I haven't seen the show from the front lines so I can't really understand the voice over but the tuba and trombone fight is so funny. Love the reaction of the band.

I can not remember what band it was (maybe ya'll can help me out) but in the begginning of the show the whole band was facing the back sideline while the Drumline was facing front watching the DM. There was ALOT of 'OOOHHHSS!' When the turn happened and the band started playing right off.

Sorry for not remembering. I am a blurr.

Also I think I only got down the Connally theme.

Eh sorry for not remembering or keeping up.

I haven't seen that many shows, But I must say Bowie's show is purty sah-weet.

I don't know if it is just me but I Love watching the Drumline warm-up. When Hendrickson hosted UUSBA I got the chance to watch Bowie warm-up. I was like in Heaven. Wicked Cool.

Connally, Myspace/Aim theme.

Now what teen does not love that? Smart writing.

I haven't seen the show from the front lines so I can't really understand the voice over but the tuba and trombone fight is so funny. Love the reaction of the band.

I can not remember what band it was (maybe ya'll can help me out) but in the begginning of the show the whole band was facing the back sideline while the Drumline was facing front watching the DM. There was ALOT of 'OOOHHHSS!' When the turn happened and the band started playing right off.

Sorry for not remembering. I am a blurr.

Also I think I only got down the Connally theme.

Eh sorry for not remembering or keeping up.

Thanks. It's called Ourspace.com: A Symphonic Blog.

The bass trombone is John Welch. The tuba is myself.

Cool i was just looking at the area allingments, and it looks like yall are going to be in the same area us as which is area d. Yall are from connally isd from waco,tx right???

No, we're Connally HS from the Pflugerville ISD. Sorry to disappoint. :P

And we just had UIL Marching yesterday (1st division), so our next competition will be Grand Nationals.

Good Luck at Grand Nat.

Hendrickson has Woodlands Saturday. Woot.

UIL for us was the same as Connally.

Great Job by the way with UIL and the Solo.

Hope everything goes well.

I am wondering why I posted this and not just sent you a message...Heh.

Sounds like our show. Entire band facing back sideline save drumline. Four counts, the band turns then the effect we go for is "a wall of sound hits the judges and audiance" or something like that....

Amazing by the way. Just amazing.

I'm not gonna lie...spring's show this year is AWSOME. Take it I havent seen anyone but spring and westfield...

I saw spring tonight from on top of the press box...AWSOME! This is BY FAR the best they have been since probably 2001. Music is great, and catchy as heck. They have some visual things to work out...but this band is back.