BOA San Antonio

Yea, I thought about that. When Hebron made state in 2003, we just stayed there all weekend until state prelims. Man, now Super Regoinals will only have 12 finalists, and only one panel of judges now, correct?

There's still plenty of time for bands to sign up.

• 3 weeks later...
I found it funny how you said there wasn't so many bands going. I was gaping at 40 bands. Man oh man.

But I do agree it will be some show.

I can't wait.

Just compared to last year's competition. I believe there were 58 bands last year. True, 40 bands at a competition is quite a number, but compared to past years of this competition, it pales in comparison.

i SO wish i could see the whole thing. but i have to work at the shsu marching festival and do an exibition, since i'm it the sh band. but, right after the ex i'm hightailing it outta huntsville, lol. so i'll be able to catch most of finals. even though i've seen everyone i wanted to see besides bell. i just want to see the finished products, and not to mention bell's been kickin a and takin' names all season, so i'm like REALLY curious as to what there show is. plus i just want to see all of marcus's show and not one where the last couple sets were just bs-ed, lol.

Looking at the competing bands, this competition is going to be 10x harder than I thought it was going to be. A lot of the bubble bands have REALLY stepped it up this year and it makes for much more interesting finals. I currently see about 16/17 potential finalists. If only 40 bands are there, that's 12 finalists spots with about 16 bands that could make it.

Excellent. I'll definitely be there for finals and some of prelims, if I choose to hang around after Hebron's prelims performance.