How Is Everyone Shows Coming Out So Far?

ACTUALLY pretty much the only thing we were known for last year was our ballad... and we weren't too weak last year, either.

Lol, I'm just messin with ya. And besides that, I liked that one movement... I think it was the second one, about the teenage rebelion. Definitely wasn't a ballad. Of course, I liked the ballad with the vocalists too... that was very tastefully done.

ACTUALLY pretty much the only thing we were known for last year was our ballad... and we weren't too weak last year, either.

That wasn't the only thing y'all were known for. Y'all's show was awesome through and through and everybody always raved about the awesome drill at the end that always got everybody out of their seats even before the last chord. (I think y'all made Dan V. wet himself)

The ballad was just the part that stuck with people the most.

Hm...well we have 95% of our show done, we just have a few more sets to learn for the closer. A lot of our music and drill keeps getting re-written, so that's kinda been holding us back.

Our show is pretty good...the music is pretty exciting. Our opener is different than what it's usually been and so I like that. I love our 2nd and 3rd movements because they're fast and very different from what we've played in the past. Our ballad and closer are okay, they're probably the dirtiest at the moment. But they're the most recent ones we've added so it's obviously expected. But when everything is all cleaned up and prettied up and all the visuals are in, I think our show will actually be pretty dang exciting and good. MUCH better than last year and the year before...

Not gonna lie though...I can't wait to see Woodlands and Westfield. Woodlands mostly because I love the song Hide & Seek and I can't wait to see what they're doing with it. And Westfield because their homecoming was last night and some of my friends went and said their show is awesome.

And Reagan. Just 'cause. :P

I know! It's so irritating. It's like one minute you think you've finally got everything under control, and then they hand you a new piece of music or new coordinates. Gah.

Like, on Tuesday I think, they gave us some new drill for our 2nd movement. Which we learned WAAAY ago. And to be honest, I don't really see the point of them changing those coordinates but...whatever. Haha. Besides, I guess all the constant changing and how the band reacts with it is a good indicator of how good that band really is.

But it's still annoying. Hahaha.

Yeah I know what you mean. For us though, it's more of a probably of them re-writting our music alot. I mean you have it memorized one way then this dude comes and changes it alot so you gotta learn it the new way stuff but yeah it is pretty annoying but if it's better for the band, then i'm all for it I guess.