Tournament of Champions.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rdzsaxplaya, I saw your show I thought that it was a little bit hard for you guys at this point in the season, I did however think that SGP did better than some of the other bands there (no offense to them).

Read Xenon's review of the contest he had some very good things to say about your performance, and everyone else's for that matter.

Hopefully you guys weren't extremely disappointed in your performance, because there were many good things about it. Besides you guys still have plenty of time to make the show better. This was many of the bands first competitions of the year, and you must know that there were many good bands there that you could learn stuff from.

Sorry for such a long post.

its not that its hard we just havent had much review time through the whole show, since we did get drill late! lol but yeah this week its all review thats was actuley our bested marched show....but i think we will do great in the next contest and TubaRed_89, your like the only person who saw our show! lol i hate performing in mornings

Well best of luck to SGP for the rest of the season.

And performing in the morning can be good and bad.

Bad because yes you are first.

But good because you can have a really good show and stick in the judges minds, and you also get to watch some really good bands after your performance. Like ours (just kidding), I really did like the concept of your show, and I know for a fact that it will get better as the season goes on. ^_^