School deaths

hhsquadguy

a friend of mine lost her father and mother. Her father shot her mother, and tryed to kill her too, but his shot missed and just grazed her face. It was horrible to hear about this year. but the whole school pulled her through it, and we helped raise funds for her. becuz her father burned down the house as he killed himself

for at least the past 3 years spring has had a student commit suicide each year... and occasionally spring grads have died like in iraq and car accidents and stuff.. but i didn't know any of them...

but yeah one of my close friends who had moved away in 8th grade and whom i had kind of lost touch with (besides a few measly myspace comments) died in a car accident last year... it was so sad and i felt terrible

Last year we lost a fellow band member in a car accident involving 5 other band members... It was really hard on all of us.

I remember that. Apparently, a girl at my school was really close to him and cried the whole time.

We were the only band that wore green ribbons that day at Capital City Marching Contest. Then at Westlake more bands did.

I still have my ribbon.

We had a guy die sometime last year from Drug overdose. People cried and there are shirts. I knew the girl who dated him. You see his myspace..it's rather sad. A bunch of people leaving comments and stuff.. its weird to even think that he used to be alive.

Another guy last year...a football player I believe graduated in 2005 had died in a car crash. People were so sad.

It's just so weird. I havent recalled any suicides in a long time..but who knows...

There was a chick last year who died of cancer I think, but I didn't know her personally, but she was in choir, so I heard a lot of stories from my choir director and the other students who were in choir with her before. There was a football player a few years ago who was killed in a car wreck, but I didn't know him, though a few of my friends did. The dad of one of our trumpet players died of an anurism a few weeks ago, it was really sad, because he was one of those really involved dads who everybody knows, he was a Boy Scout leader too, it was really tragic. There's probably been a few more, in a school as big as ours, but I'm not in the loop to hear that kind of thing.

It's just so weird. I havent recalled any suicides in a long time..but who knows...

Well, just recently at Seven Lakes HS (in Katy ISD) a 16 year-old junior shot himself outside school during lunch. The football team just happenend to be outside practicing at the time, and saw the whole event happen.

Then the school went into lockdown and everyone had to stay in their 5th period classes for the rest of the day :wacko:

A couple of guys at my school went out driving one night and there was a gun in the car, and one guy shot another one when they were playing around. He never had any charges raised against him either...

One of our french horn player's dad died a couple weeks ago. He had been fighting cancer for a long time. The horn player still didn't miss a rehearsel. He's really brave