3 Madison Scouts 76.100

4 Colts 71.150

5 Capital Regiment 65.250

6 Pioneer 58.150

DIVISION II

1 Colt Cadets 50.850

DIVISION III

1 Capital Sound 54.100

I think the reason that the Bluecoats are "stalling" is because they are adding/finishing their closer.

Beanpot Invitational, Beverly, MA,

DIVISION I

1 The Cadets 82.550

2 Phantom Regiment 80.650

3 Boston Crusaders 76.850

4 Crossmen 71.750

5 Southwind 66.300

6 The Magic 60.850

DIVISION II

1 East Coast Jazz 69.300

2 Jersey Surf 60.950

Dixon Petunia Festival, Dixon, IL

DIVISION I

1 Blue Stars 71.800

DIVISION II

1 Memphis Sound 68.800

DIVISION III

1 Revolution 67.100

2 St. John's 39.500

3 Racine Scouts 38.500

DIVISION III

July 1, 2006, Stockton, CA

1 Impulse 64.400

2 Fever 58.950

3 Blue Devils C 47.850

July 1, 2006, Allentown, PA

1 Raiders 51.250

July 2, 2006, Madison, WI

1 Capital Sound 54.100

July 2, 2006, Dixon, IL

1 Revolution 67.100

2 St. John's 39.500

3 Racine Scouts 38.500

I got to hear Revolution last weekend at the Texas Drum Corps Preview at the capitol and was very pleasantly surprised. I'll admit that beforehand I thought "Oh it's just a Division III corps" but afterwords I was very impressed. I was also standing 10 feet from their hornline, so I got blasted at as well, lol. What great music too. I was by their pit as well and they were playing Division I sounding (and looking) stuff...very impressive to me.

I got to hear Revolution last weekend at the Texas Drum Corps Preview at the capitol and was very pleasantly surprised. I'll admit that beforehand I thought "Oh it's just a Division III corps" but afterwords I was very impressed. I was also standing 10 feet from their hornline, so I got blasted at as well, lol. What great music too. I was by their pit as well and they were playing Division I sounding (and looking) stuff...very impressive to me.

What did you think of Gulf Coast Sound?

I was the euph player in the trio during Unchained Medley.

What did you think of Gulf Coast Sound?

I really liked y'alls jam out / jazzy moments. Big sound for not very many people. You guys were the ones with only one front ensemble percussionist right? Poor lady had to run back and forth between all the pit equipment. She does a good job with it, but have y'all found anyone else to help her out with it? Sounded pretty good overall though! Good luck this season!

Yeah...that has been our problem the last couple of years....finding enough percussionists to get more help in the pit. We actually will have that lady's husband with us the rest of the year. He just couldnt make it to Austin due to other commitments and we had one other young lady who joined us at our last practice that should be with us the rest of the year and we also have a guard member who just found out that she is pregnant who will be shifting into the front ensemble for at least 3/4 of the show. She is still planning on performing during Unchained Medley. Her husband is the baritone player who starts the trio for the ballad. :)

I am glad you liked our show. If you have a chance to get to Houston the weekend of the 29th of July, we are hosting a small show with us, Frontier, Trinity and the TX Shriners Corps performing our field shows. We were supposed to have Heat Wave (a DCA corps from FL) coming in for our show also but they have gone inactive due to some internal issues and arent going to make it after all. We will also be at Frontiers home show at the end of August if you can make it up there to check us all out.

www.brassonthebayou.org

www.brasshysteria.com