2006 Santa Clara Vanguard

mbui

SCV has posted a sneak preview of their 2006 show, "Moto Perpetuo".

From SCVanguard.org:

2006 Santa Clara Vanguard Season Preview

----

My thoughts---

I'm glad to see things are back on track with the Vanguard. New drums, new uniforms (the green pants are back!)....I can't wait to see the corps in action. Really looking forward to the show as well....LOVIN' the intro.

Enjoy!

I hate how they've bundled Itunes and Quicktime now... what a pain. I definitely think that the government and Mac are working together to bring music under the control of a fascist regime... but I digress.

Bah, that Key poulan. Ah well... anyways... I'm still waiting for some sort of real recording...

Geez, finally at the end. LMAO, wow, definitely reeks of Poulan. I can hear at least 3 major chord progressions that were identical to ones in our show in 2004. You've gotta be kidding me. Of course, they do sound better when a corps plays them, but still, just ridiculous. Hmm... I'm not to sure about this one. Still needs work, especially in the lead trumpets, but I'm sure they'll get that going. I do like the very beginning though, both musically and visually. We'll see I suppose. We'll see. It may turn out pretty sweet. Then again, it may not.

I hate how they've bundled Itunes and Quicktime now... what a pain.  I definitely think that the government and Mac are working together to bring music under the control of a fascist regime... but I digress.

Bah, that Key poulan.  Ah well... anyways... I'm still waiting for some sort of real recording...

Geez, finally at the end.  LMAO, wow, definitely reeks of Poulan.  I can hear at least 3 major chord progressions that were identical to ones in our show in 2004.  You've gotta be kidding me.  Of course, they do sound better when a corps plays them, but still,  just ridiculous.  Hmm... I'm not to sure about this one.  Still needs work, especially in the lead trumpets, but I'm sure they'll get that going.  I do like the very beginning though, both musically and visually.  We'll see I suppose.  We'll see.  It may turn out pretty sweet.  Then again, it may not.

You can alwas search for the standalone player without Itunes on google. Here's the link for future references:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone.html