Banquets!!

chickora

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we never have a theme for our banquet.

I think my prospects for a date for banquet have failed, but I've managed to deal

for the last 2 years.

dude just ask one of your friends or something. Friendgirls are fun dates cuz its almost like being best friends with benefits for a nite.... but if you get in too deep... ohh man watch out for that

dude just ask one of your friends or something. Friendgirls are fun dates cuz its almost like being best friends with benefits for a nite.... but if you get in too deep... ohh man watch out for that

Dancing and dating is for prom (isnt that why we have proms and night clubs and all the entertainment for dating)

Band Banquet is for spending time with friends and celebrating your year in band.

....i think

Lmfao; you were gonna ask failures. But hey, I'm pretty sure it odesn't matter since the banquet occures after school ends, ya foo'. Unless you just rreeeealllly don't want to say wo out of embaressment.

I meant the prospect of asking them to the banquet has failed, not actual grade failure.

it sounds so complex for yall for us its like pick a date, pick what to wear, eat, make sure you dont make a mess of what you eat (food fight, just being stupid and spilling something, etc) and listen or mess around while they do recognitions

It's really not. Though Fortisimo did create a concoction consisting of water, lemons, and sugar packets last banquet during all the speeches and recognitions. It was absolutely delicious. Where do yall have your banquet. We have ours at the Windam(spelling?) Hotel by the Ballpark.

ah

the DC festival!

we went there in middle school

i miss it so much =[

We went to DC Festivals in San Antonio when I was in junior high too--7th AND 8th grades and then I went last year as a sophomore. I miss it greatly! I wish we were going to San Antonio again instead of a band banquet, but who cares? I'm going to Arlington this week for the TASC (Texas Association of Student Councils) State Convention which includes a trip to Six Flags Over Texas, so I'm content for the year :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Temescal Canyon High School had their annual on Tuesday, May 30th. It was similiar to a corps style banquet. First, there was your slideshow, then funny awards given out, introducation of instructional staff, winter season groups and then finally we hand out the graduating seniors awards then more awards, cake, other slideshow, dancing the rest of the evening.

B):P