• 3 weeks later...
Well, as of now I haven't messed around with drill writing much lately, but that is the software I have used the most in the past.

Hey! Fortisimo

The reason why I ask is because someone email a zip file of DrillQuest for me to have but I cant seem for some reason i cant open the file after I have or it tell me i'm missing a file.

:D:rolleyes:

That's wierd.. is it a winzip file? And you extracted it to a folder right? Is there an installer inside or just program files?

Hey! Fortisimo

This is the messenge I keep getting very time I try to open the folder:

The Win 16 Subsystem has insufficent resources to continue running. Click on OK, close your applications, and restart your machine.

How much RAM do you have? Sounds like it's not an issue with the software itself, really. that is the error you get when you reach your maximum temporary memory (RAM) handling capabilities. You may want to try hitting ctrl-alt-delete, go to "Processes" and close some of the unneccesary ones (Ones that are registered under your user name and you don't recognize; ie, don't close system or local service programs)

How much RAM do you have? Sounds like it's not an issue with the software itself, really. that is the error you get when you reach your maximum temporary memory (RAM) handling capabilities. You may want to try hitting ctrl-alt-delete, go to "Processes" and close some of the unneccesary ones (Ones that are registered under your user name and you don't recognize; ie, don't close system or local service programs)

Hey! Fortisimo

Thanks! I will try that.