The 2006 Santa Clara Vanguard

mbui

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats on your season with the Vanguard this past summer. I enjoyed it tons. You marching again in 2006?

Wish I could man, wish I could. The Army's got me for the next 5 years though, so '05 will be my only year of drum corps unfortunately. Now I wish I had waited to enlist until after my age-out year... but ah well. I guess it's for the best anyway since now my drum corps career will only be Vanguard. See, I made the decision to go through with my enlistment at the very last second -- I had already purchased tickets for '06 audition camp. I wouldn't have worn red though...

QUOTE (I play the baritone good @ Dec 30 2005, 01:23 AM)
Wish I could man, wish I could. The Army's got me for the next 5 years though, so '05 will be my only year of drum corps unfortunately. Now I wish I had waited to enlist until after my age-out year... but ah well. I guess it's for the best anyway since now my drum corps career will only be Vanguard. See, I made the decision to go through with my enlistment at the very last second -- I had already purchased tickets for '06 audition camp. I wouldn't have worn red though...

Aw, man.

But, best of luck with your future endeavors.

Hey! I play the baritone good

Why dont you join the military Drum & Bugle Corps they offer!

:):rolleyes:

Hey! I play the baritone good

Why dont you join the military Drum & Bugle Corps they offer!

Heh, didn't enlist for that. I'm in the Infantry; if I was joining the Army I was joining to fight, not support those that fight. After I get off leave I'm going to Airborne school and then Special Forces selection.