5. Plano East

6. The Colony

7. Fossil Ridge

8. Akins

9. Arlington Bowie

10. Desoto

Outstanding Music: Haltom

Outstanding Visual: Haltom

does anyone have any reviews from the shows im interested to know what yall thought of our show..

Here is what I posted on another forum.

Some thoughts:

Haltom - Basically the same show as at Arlington except cleaner. They put in a little more body movements and added a singer and a scat guy during the closer. To Haltom: Lose the singer keep the scat.

Langham Creek - Wow. Words cannot describe how awesome this show is from a musical perspective. The only real issue is that there are one or two 1st trumpets that like to stick out and be out of tune, but the low brass is one of the strongest I have heard. I don't understand them not winning the Music caption with how good they sounded and how amazingly well they played the technical parts.

The Colony - Really good show. Very strong with a nice arrangement. I wasn't really expecting a lot out of them considering the past two years, but I was very pleasantly surprised. I really hope this is the beginning of a comeback for them.

Ok what about Martin we are freaking awesome

Everyone understands that you want to get some kind of feedback on your band's performance, but I think you may be going about it the wrong way.

It's cool to comment on how you thought the competition went, but self-hyping and digging for compliments is a fast track way to give your band program a bad rep.

Martin has had a great year this year. Your program has really surprised a lot of people with your accomplishments. I got to see you during Birdville Finals and I was impressed by your performance. Good luck to your program in the future. :-)