some more music

• 1 month later...

Ok, I will, if you go listen to my suite.

Ok, muzic... let's see. Lol, it starts of with a chord progression similar to what I use to warm up... ok... Sorta bland.. but ok... I like the aprt where it goes into the ostinato style at 1:10 with the one rythm part and the melody on top of it. It's interesting...

Ode to Monkey... pretty good use of trills here... seems pretty whimsical; I imagine that is what you were looking for. Hmm, the music shifted, but it was pretty abrupt.. you might want a bit more transition. pretty good section here. Pretty short song.... you might want to rework the part in between the two sections for a smoother change.

One Rythm...This is pretty cool. You seem to be using the repetiotion pretty well. I like the part where the brass come in first. That french horn solo is pretty akward though... you may want to redo that... wow, this song is even shorter.. ah well

Dr.; Lol, pretty random instrumentation... I can't really catch the ideas you're trying to convey here... and that rachet ting is annoying as heck I'm afraid. Ok, it's gone. It seems to have goten a bit better... Hmm, it seems as though you were going for a dark feel but it ended up disjointed.. you may want to take another look at your techniques here. You may also want to ty and smooth out the instrumentation a bit... at least this one is over a minute long

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if its been a long time since ya posted that..i havent seen the post..

yeah all these songs were written back last year (when i was a sophmore)..

i kinda just wrote stuff that sounded cool..

now that i have some music thoery education (im taking music theory this year) ..and im a altogther better musician..maybe ill go back and rewrite some of those things...

"one rythme" was written in 15 minutes..so yeah..

but thanks for listening