I am selling my BOA DVD collection.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bands-of-America-dvds-/261202901096?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item3cd 0e7f868

SO, I'm a fan of the Ronald Reagan band, and I made it an effort to collect as many videos of them as I can. This deal would be perfect for any Reagan alumni or fan. However, seeing as how most of these are Texas Regionals, it's also good for any fan of L.D. Bell, Woodlands, Marcus, etc... Since they compete in the same events.

I did the math (on the Mr.Video Productions website, and MFA SHOP), and if one were to buy all of these DVDs (and in today's prices) it would be about $500. So, I put the bidding at $170, and the "Buy It Now" option at $200.

...If you are not interested, I would appreciate those who spread the word to someone who would be interested. Thankyou.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to buy a lot of the 2005-2007 sets (some of the best shows out there imo), and I would totally buy these if I had the money (even at the original price of $200), I just don't have money for hardly anything right now.  Maybe in a few months.  Your price offer is not the problem.

I think if you individually price them, run some 30-day ebay auctions and bump your threads every couple weeks, someone will eventually buy them at an appropriate price.  Your target buyers are a very small group of people, so it'll take awhile to find a buyer who's willing to buy, but I think you'll eventually find them.  I think you might experience more success selling them if you advertise in October when more people are visiting the site.

I've been meaning to buy a lot of the 2005-2007 sets (some of the best shows out there imo), and I would totally buy these if I had the money (even at the original price of $200), I just don't have money for hardly anything right now.  Maybe in a few months.  Your price offer is not the problem.

I think if you individually price them, run some 30-day ebay auctions and bump your threads every couple weeks, someone will eventually buy them at an appropriate price.  Your target buyers are a very small group of people, so it'll take awhile to find a buyer who's willing to buy, but I think you'll eventually find them.  I think you might experience more success selling them if you advertise in October when more people are visiting the site.

You're right.  If they don't sell this time, I'll wait till October.

Until then, if anybody sees this later and becomes interested, you can e-mail me at: ohernandez99@yahoo.com