iPhone & txbands live

I love reading the txbands live Blog at contest. One time I was sitting right in front of Danpod as he was writing them. The problem is I cannot scroll down in the inset box of the blog on my iPhone. So unless I'm reading as entries are made I cannot scroll down to read past reviews and scores. Is there anyway to fix this by changing the type of inset box. Or maybe setting up a parallel site for mobile users that is just text?!? Sorry I don't know quite enough about HTML or XML to suggest a solution. Any suggestions or help here?

Does anyone have improvement suggestions for the txblive mobile page? I'm thinking we're gonna perfect this and use it in place of the text message alerts, since we have so many problems with them.

Ok I have a solution!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well for the iPhone.. I do the same thing with mine and all you do is instead of trying to scroll down with one finger

You use two fingers! Get it? It will scroll down the on the scroll box and not the page.

Hope I helped!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
why cant we just get a txband app, isnt there enough support behind having one of those? you can put it in the App Store on the iphone as well as the dreaded Android Market I guess as well

I totally agree with bandnerdforvever1989; you guys should try putting in the app store for iphones more then ever with the new Iphone 4 coming out later this month. I have heard alot of great things with the Andriod too.

why cant we just get a txband app, isnt there enough support behind having one of those? you can put it in the App Store on the iphone as well as the dreaded Android Market I guess as well

I have no idea how to make iphone apps... but the beauty of iPhone is the web browser is really good so you should be able to enjoy the whole site. Also, our live blog will be synchronized with @txbands on twitter, so you can follow along there as well. http://www.twitter.com/txbands