Things your Band directors say..

mnkyman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 something. I want to say between 23 and 25 but im not sure. Hes really cool though. And hes not the head director, he is one of the assistant directors.

1) Assistant Director

2) No older than 25

exactly what I was thinking, but that's still awesome. I can't see a real director sayin that and not getting in trouble, since today's society can't take a joke... ahh well, it's funny.

I don't remember that one...

and give me more Snyder/Petrisky-isms. I miss them!

"DON'T YOU KNOW SPACIAL AWARENESS?!?!"

gimme some more!!! :)

haha...yeah...she said it to 3rd band when i was in there (though apparently i shouldn't have been. oh well, favorites...you know that). it was hilarious though.

i remember that one..

i can't think of any more snyder/petrisky-isms!! ...there have been a ton!! most of all "p-dawg"

oooh...here's one!! "if i want your opinion, i'll give it to you!"

why do we enjoy the most stupid things our directors say?

hahaha. aww..i couldn't remember the one about the MACK TRUCK...well, i could, just not the exact words...aah...i remember those days. lol.

"BUBBLEGUM BUBBLEGUM BUBBLEGUM!!"

but...the apple pie one is new to me.

ooh..another..."tator tot! tator tot! tator tot!!" haha..the best part of concert band that last year she was here was making tally marks whenever she mentioned food....i don't remember the number the one day..

but..."this is supposed to sound smooth, like...a hot fresh slice of pizza sliding down your throat." ooh..that one was priceless...

our director says pineapple for tripplets :D

-yall sound like this (does a **** gesture) you need to play strong! man play with juevos (sp?)

2 hours with no water..."Ok Guys last time for water"...he said that 20 times ago...

or for our guard "Guard i need you to throw about 2 cm higher".... "I said 2 cm not freakin Kill Birds!!!" LMAO!!!!!!!!! Or a frequent one by our large director, regarding staying behind the people in front of you..."If she takes you to sonic or KFC, you follow her all the way.."