In section Dating

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, dating in high school is lmost pointless

The whole point of dating is to find a future wife/husband. You're probably not mture enough to be doing that at the ripe old age if 16. Or however old you are

That's four cents already

WORD!!! i agree with you completely... i have only dated one person in high school and it was stupid... also it was a DM... way to public for my taste... so yeah... dating not my favorite

Eh...nothing wrong with it, it just usually doesn't seem to happen at my school. The best relationships seem to be from different sections, like Woodwind/Brass or WW/Percussion or Brass/Percussion...you know what I mean. That way you're not ALWAYS together, but you're together enough and you have enough differences to be interesting.

Eh...nothing wrong with it, it just usually doesn't seem to happen at my school. The best relationships seem to be from different sections, like Woodwind/Brass or WW/Percussion or Brass/Percussion...you know what I mean. That way you're not ALWAYS together, but you're together enough and you have enough differences to be interesting.

agreed B)

in general i just think dating with in the band is a bad idea. seriously, like things get around quick in a band, reguardless of who hears what. it's like this chick we have here at leander...we say that she "tackles the tuba-line" cause im pretty sure she has dated about 7 of the 10 (exaggerated numbers, but you get my drift) and is now talking to another. I dunno, I wouldnt recommend it.

in general i just think dating with in the band is a bad idea. seriously, like things get around quick in a band, reguardless of who hears what. it's like this chick we have here at leander...we say that she "tackles the tuba-line" cause im pretty sure she has dated about 7 of the 10 (exaggerated numbers, but you get my drift) and is now talking to another. I dunno, I wouldnt recommend it.

Ah, well, you are saying that we should date people in the band...

But, lets see, what about other bands? Would you count that too?

hehe... :wub::P:D

and If I wasn't dating Chickora, I wouldn't date within my section, considering my section is all male...O.o

Way to go, Tell everyone why don't you.. <_<

For our school, there really isn't any body dating within a section, I've never noticed that before. Except we had cymbol players date snares, but thats over with.. It usually the clarinet players dating the drumline. :-) Not pit, but drumline.

• 3 weeks later...
ah, but it can be nice to have someone to spend the long, cold bus ride with, eh?...

That would rock on, but usually our band directors are nice enough to allow people go on the bus with their hubbies. :-P

But for some odd reason, it only works if you are dating someone in the drumline.. Otherwise than that, they don't care. Why is that? I don't know.